Armani Beach Residences by Arada
The Armani Beach Residences on Palm Jumeirah once again bring together two of the world's most famous cultural personalities: Giorgio Armani and Tadao Ando.
The partnership between Giorgio Armani and Tadao Ando spans over two decades and the two share a mutual respect and admiration. The two collaborated on the conception and development of Armani/Teatro, and a retrospective of Tadao Ando's work was realized at Armani/Silos in 2019.
Brought together by master developer Arada, the Armani Beach Residences at Palm Jumeirah is the first and only time these masters of their craft have collaborated on a residential project.
The Armani Beach Residences at Palm Jumeirah set a new standard for ultra-luxurious living. Residences at Palm Jumeirah is located directly on the seafront of the famous Palm Jumeirah - one of the most exclusive residential areas in the world. The residences offer breathtaking panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf and the famous Dubai skyline.
The Armani Beach Residences at Palm Jumeirah has been designed to create a harmony between architecture and the surrounding seascape. In addition to its exemplary architecture and seafront location, Armani Beach Residences at Palm is characterized by a range of amenities that allow residents to enjoy a truly luxurious ultra-luxury lifestyle.
The exquisite interiors of these establishments are combined with limited edition pieces designed by Giorgio Armani himself and a unique style with a distinct and sophisticated aesthetic.
The facilities available to residents cover a total of 90,000 square meters and are all immaculately designed by Armanai/Casa:
- Premium spa with large fitness room, sauna and ice bath & an indoor pool
- Lushly planted terrace with large infinity pool and separate children's pool
- Stylish and elegant cigar lounge with library
- Private beach with accompanying amenities, including food and drinks, beach attendant, sun loungers and parasols
- Cinema and playroom for children
- Large multi-purpose event room and exhibition kitchen with panoramic views of the sea
- Extensive water features on the first floor and second floor
- Characteristic double-height lobby with 24-hour concierge, 24-hour security and valet service
- High-end parking lot
- Smart home functions that can be controlled via cell phones and tablets, including climate control and lighting
- Acoustic treatment that reduces noise from neighboring apartments
- Private high-speed elevators that travel at 1.6 meters per second
All living rooms and bedrooms have high-quality Armani/Casa fittings, including designer kitchens and bathrooms, wallpaper with metal profiles, metal plinths and spotlights. In addition, all owners can choose between a light and dark design palette for their furnishings.
The apartments have a round or linear foyer - a typical Armani concept that serves as a transition between the public area and the private space. All apartments have a minimum living height of 3 meters. The apartments have open show kitchens, as well as fittings and accessories from the Armani/Casa's Collection for the light and Bridge Collection for the dark color palette. The closed kitchens are equipped with oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer.
All bathroom fittings and furnishings are from the Armani/Casa Island collection. The bedrooms have high quality fitted closets and closets, with most master bedrooms containing a walk-in closet. The majority of the apartments have a family area which serves as a transition to the bedrooms. All apartments have a maid's room and a guest bathroom.
Armani/Casa has carefully selected two exclusive design collections for owners to choose from.